Movement is important for a healthy life. Being a health and fitness trainer, your helps your clients in their wellbeing. The functional training certification helps you in adding to these efforts and making your clients move efficiently and effectively.
Movement generates health, but not every movement is made with equal effort. Inefficient movement can cause negative stress on your body which may lead to pain and a fail in desire to exercise. But, the functional fitness training program helps you in getting a deeper knowledge of how to train different body and make them move correctly. Whether it is enhancing core function to provide help to your athletic client or boosting health and balance in older adults, functional training can help in improving every movement efficiently.
People can move better with your help
Having personal trainer education and then boosting your knowledge with functional training, you can help people from all backgrounds more effectively. You can prevent injury, enhance their flexibility, create strength and improve their balance, thereby enhancing their overall quality of life. You can work with all types of clients, right from sportsmen to post-rehab clients and those who need to enhance their balance and joint stability.
What does the curriculum says?
The functional training certification is programmed for fitness and health professionals as personal trainer continuing education to help them get a deeper understanding of how to train different bodies move more effectively. It will also train you to apply functional movement strategies in your training which includes fascia evaluation, suitable exercise progression application, and different stretching techniques to make your clients move more efficiently.
Things you will gain:
- The coursework helps you set a foundation to functional training.
- It offers the latest functional training techniques and best practices
- A framed certification of course completion
- Access to online study in flexible hours.
- Business ideas to attract and retain clients in the long run.
- It is learning in a fun and captivating manner
- It will make you an expert in the field giving you an edge over your competitors
- It will help you learn to break complex movements into simple steps for demonstration
- It will boost your confidence to apply new techniques and skills in your business and practically follow them
- It will help you add more content to add to your PT business
Train people to be the best
So, within no time you will become a certified professional functional training specialist. It is an amazing way to stand out from the crowd of fitness professionals. It helps in boosting your expertise with professional credentials in functional training to give services to athletes and sports enthusiasts and increase your earnings.
The certification has been specifically designed by NESTA to education the pioneers of fitness industry in functional training to enhance performance at highest level with lowest injury risks and produce the best results on the field, track, court or just anywhere. So go for it now!